Monday, May 17, 2010

Culture influencing healthcare.. more specifically dental care.?

1. Describe the ethnic, cultural, and religious beliefs of your chosen race of ethnic group. Choices include: African Americans, Hispanics, American Indians, Middle Easterners, Asians, Former Soviet Bloc Countries.





2. Identify which values may influence your group's healthcare choices, values could be from their family, culture, or religion.








I just need some sort of direction where to go with this. I'm not very familiar with different races/cultures' beliefs so this is difficult for me to find one that could influence their healthcase. Any sort of direction would help!

Culture influencing healthcare.. more specifically dental care.?
I just got my teeth cleaned today. I believe your focus should be on financial: does the individual have health/dental insurance or can they fully pay for their dental care.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net