Monday, May 17, 2010

Help me find free/cheap dental care in NYC?

I know i ask this already but did not got exactly what i was looking for.


I need some job in one of my teeth dont have insurance and my credit is really really bad.


I need to be fix soon or im going to be infected.


HELP!!

Help me find free/cheap dental care in NYC?
In NYC, I would say the NYU College of Dentistry (NYUCD) is a place for a cheap dental care. Dental care at the College of Dentistry is primarily performed by dental students under the close supervision of experienced faculty dentists. Every stage of treatment is checked and evaluated. I was a dental student there a few years ago and I was able to help my patients to get free dentures, RCT, post/core and even bridges. Work things out with their clinic managers and you will be surprised with the free treatments they offer. There is also a "The Stu-Dent plan". I think it's around $200 a year which covers all fillings, cleaning, X-rays and discount for crowns, RCT and bridges.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net