Saturday, May 15, 2010

Free dental care in westmoreland co.pa????

cant remember the last time i smiled..i have no money and no insurance..teeth are very bad.can anyone help?i tried the public welfare system...and it seems unless you have kids.you dont qualify.does anyone know of any dentists in my area that might be able to help me out?

Free dental care in westmoreland co.pa????
Did you try calling the Pitt Dental School? You may at least be able to get some inexpensive treatment from the students.
Reply:I have a great discount dental plan. The savings are up to 80%. It is only $11.95 per month for single and $19.95 for a whole household. I have been telling everyone about this plan. My mouth feels and looks so much better now that I can afford a dentist. If you have no coverage I urge you to check them out. It is so worth it!


There phone # is 1-800-784-1719


website


http://everyonebenefits.com/tlawrence

leather boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net