Saturday, May 15, 2010

Low cost dental care in Knoxville, tn area?

Bah! I have very bad molars, including 2 that are currently crumbling away.





I have no insurence and very little disposable income. can anyone help me find a dentist that can extract my molars and create partials for me. I am in pain and broke!

Low cost dental care in Knoxville, tn area?
Since I'm from New England, I have no idea where Knoxville is in relation to Nashville, but check out this link of US dental schools:


http://www.ada.org/prof/ed/programs/sear...


It shows a school in Nashville and another in Memphis. Dental schools are a great way to get quality, low-cost care.
Reply:you can look up dental schools in your area. Students under supervision need patients all the time and the cost is much less. Also look for dental clinics- some of these are federally funded and never turn anyone away, so you may be able to pay what you can afford. Good luck.Possibe school- University of Tenn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net