Monday, May 17, 2010

Please, can anyone help me with free dental care (Phoenix) for severe dental problems, I am on disability?

I cannot chew food anymore. I have been searching for help for a very long time. This is affecting my health. I can not afford the extensive work that this is going to involve. I would be so grateful for anyones help. Thank you.

Please, can anyone help me with free dental care (Phoenix) for severe dental problems, I am on disability?
i wish i could help you i need to get work done too dentist are so expensive...i wish you the best of luck ...have u tried a free clinic in your area??Its worth a try
Reply:Contact your state dental association, listed in the yellow pages under


"American Dental Association." In my state anyway, there is a charity


care organization that is accessed through the state association. From your description, you sound like exactly the patient this activity is designed to help.

private myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net